Why do you charge session fees?
How much are you session fees?
What are the best time of day to have our session?
What happens if the weather doesn't permit us to take pictures outside? Do you keep the money and run?
Is there some type of deposit I need to pay?
What types of payments do you accept?
What about props? do you provide any? should I bring something?
Do you own a studio?
Do you use natural or studio lights?
What is portrait and lifestyle photography? Why do you do both?
Generally images should be edited and ready by two to four weeks. The amount of times depend on the type of photography we do together, and the amount of pictures taken at your session. We will schedule a time to meet together and see all the edited images.
What should I wear?
Wear outfits which reflects your personality and style. Families, though its not required, wearing similar tones of clothing is best and my recommendation. Make sure you also include some neutral colors (black, white, brown, or gray). What I strongly recommend is not wearing anything that draws away from your face (i.e.: busy patterns, logos, cartoon characters).
Here is a small list of ideas of what you should wear:
- wear solid coloured clothing
- choose muted tones that are a bit subdued
- choose similar tones for your top and bottom (both dark or both light)
- choose 1-3 colours for your group portrait, ones with similar tones that go nicely together and have everyone work within that colour palette. For example: dark green, navy, and burgundy – all dark jewel tones. OR tan, a lighter olive green, and denims – all lighter, softer tones.
- choose a top with sleeves at least to the elbow
- choose long pants for men/ladies or a skirt below the knee for ladies
- choose dark socks and footwear (unless it’s a barefoot photo on the beach)
- keep jewelry simple and minimal
Still looking for ideas? Click the following link to see more examples of what we mean above.